Date and time25 - 26 May 2017 -
Latitude 59 is the flagship startup & tech event of the world’s first digital society. In it’s 10th year, Latitude59 has developed into a great platform for innovators and startup entrepreneurs to meet investors and potential partners. The boutique event attracts around 1500 participants spanning from Finland to Ukraine, and investors from across the globe. Join us again in Tallinn, e-Estonia, for Latitude59!
- Most startups per capita in Europe.
- The only functional digital society in the world.
- World’s first e-Residency program offering a transnational secure digital identity enabling you to run a location independent business online from anywhere in the world.
- 2-day conference with 2000 people in the awesome venue of a century old power plant transformed into a creative hub.
- Look into the future of digital health, fin-tech, space technologies and other topics through the lens of practical realities of the digital society.
- For startups: Demo area, pitching competition, investors from Europe, USA, Asia.
- For investors: Dedicated investor program; startup ecosystem of Estonia, Baltic countries, Russia and beyond at glance.