The ‘Capacity Building for European Capitals of Culture’ project is seeking professionals from a variety of disciplines to join its pool of experts. This expert group will help bridge gaps in skills in the implementing teams of European Capitals of Culture (ECoC).
The project consortium is looking for experts in different fields to help meet the key capacity-building needs of ECoC. The organising teams of each ECoC will be able to tap into this expert pool when searching for specific skills and knowledge.
In particular, experts are sought in the following areas:
- audience development
- conflict resolution
- change management
- legal (including intellectual property rights and licensing agreements for culture)
- monitoring and evaluation in the cultural sector
Experts in management, communications, coordination and international relations are also needed.
The call for experts will remain open throughout the project period. Candidates will be assessed by an expert panel of five members:
- Mercedes Giovinazzo (Interarts)
- Jordi Pascual (United Cities and Local Governments – UCLG)
- Giannalia Cogliandro Beyens (European network on cultural management and policy – ENCATC)
- Becky Riches (Matera 2019 team)
- Caroline Kadziola (Mons 2015 team)
For more information see: https://capacitybuildingecocs.eu/news/call-experts-support-european-capitals-culture